Tuesday, January 16

Next 25: Blog Challenge – 100 Things about myself

And onwards we go. My next 25, in my Blog Challenge - 100 Things about myself.

51. I love the color pink. But I do not have a favorite color.

52. I have never broken a bone.

53. I had an emergency c-section with my first daughter.

54. I wish the dollar store price already included the tax.

55. I was captain of my high school lacrosse team the first year I played.

56. I was on the dance team in high school.

57. I am listed in Who’s Who of American High School Students. I did not send in the information.

58. I have published poetry.

59. My husband makes the world’s best ribs.

60. I love to watch the show Ninja Warrior.

61. I want to go and try the first stage (of Ninja Warrior).

62. I do NOT like to parallel park.

63. It grosses me out when I can hear people clipping their nails (fingers or toes).

64. I love my husband’s blue eyes.

65. I have always wanted to parasail. I will this year.

66. I have vivid dreams.

67. I also have vivid nightmares.

68. I love to listen to music. Really loud when I am by myself.

69. I liked to watch Fantasy Island and The Love Boat growing up.

70. I do not like when tv shows replace characters with different actors.

71. I wore braces.

72. I love putting up Christmas decorations every year. I do not like putting them away.

73. When it comes to hot drinks - I do not care for coffee or tea. I prefer hot chocolate.

74. I love to play craps and roulette.

75. I wish I would actually win money when I play (see #74.)

I did not have time tonight to take any new pictures. Here is one from yesterday's hike. A little photoshop - and voila. It's Nellie running down the path.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

fun list and pic. nice edit.

RubyTuesday said...

what a gorgeous picture. I love the edit