Sunday, February 4

Six Weird Things About *Moi*

I was tagged by Michelle, and I now owe the blogging population a list of 6 weird things about me. Here we go.

1. I DIP my burgers and hot dogs into huge piles of ketchup, but I do NOT eat ketchup with french fries.
2. I had a pet chicken growing up. We do not live on a farm. He was hatched from an incubator.
3. I dip bread and donuts (sometimes loaded with melted butter) into hot chocolate.
4. I cut my own hair.
5. I STILL avoid stepping on cracks.
6. I am not into football. So when asked who I am rooting for, I pick my football team winner by the type of animal mascot. For instance, I picked the Colts to win for tonight's Superbowl - because I love horses. If there is no animal, I base my pick on the color of the uniforms.

Not too interesting, but hope you had fun reading :)

3 comments:

April said...

Hahahaha! You're not so weird! I do #'s 1 & 5 and my newest SIL does #6.

Krissynae said...

It is fun to read everyone's weird items. These are great.

Michelle said...

lol, these are great :)