The final countdown. My last 25 tidbits to share in my Blog Challenge - 100 Things about myself.
76. I love watching the Superbowl for the commercials. And sometimes the last quarter of the game.
77. I do not have a favorite football team.
78. I do not use anything past its expiration date. I don't care if I'm told I can "use it longer".
79. And if it smells or looks funny, I throw it out, regardless of the date.
80. I think cars would be safer if they were made out of plastic. Or built to crash like bumper cars.
81. I love theme parks and going on rides.
82. But I do not like waiting in the lines.
83. I am awesome at Wack-a-Mole.
84. I love Calla Lillies.
85. I like to fall asleep with our Envirascape water running. But if the toilet is running it drives me mad!
86. I wish the zoo animals and habitat was the nature around us. And not the nature we surround.
87. I purchased a stick shift car when I graduated college. I could not drive it off the lot.
88. I collected stickers when I was a kid.
89. I paid for my own college education.
90. I think there are too many channels on television.
91. I think there should be at least one television channel and radio station that ONLY have positive news ALL day long.
92. I wish someone could invent a way for trash to evaporate so we wouldn't have so much waste in the world.
93. I wonder why a pig was chosen to coin the term "piggy bank" and not another animal or inanimate object.
94. I like crown moulding in a home.
95. I prefer hardwood floors to carpet.
96. I do not like cooked vegetables, I prefer fresh vegetables.
97. I want a pair of heelies. LOL. They just look fun.
98. I don't think wedding cakes taste as good as Betty Crocker or the stuff you make from a box.
99. And I typically don't like the fondant either.
100. I LOVE to take pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL on the heely's...I totally want a pair too!! Unfortunately I am way too old and would just look silly!!
I totally agree, fondant is nasty! Have you ever tried a Wal-Mart or Sam's Club cake? They're way better than the fancy bakeries.
Post a Comment